The fluid delivery system works with the slot die to control cross-web caliper variation and web handling and tension control to control down-web caliper variation in self metered, fluid coated products. The fluid delivery system is a combination of a pump, filter, flow meter, pressure transducers, volumetric tank, fittings and hoses that develops a pressurized flow of liquid for coating application. CTSD can help analyze and design and manufacture all or some of the fluid delivery cart equipment required for precision coating.
- Self-contained fluid delivery system
- All wetted parts, hoses, and surfaces will be suitable for exposure to the buyer’s fluids
- One precision metering pump
- Explosion proof motor
- AC speed control system
- Flow pressure gauges before and after the filter housings
- Single-sided cartridge style filter system with stainless steel housings
- One holding tank (customer specified size)
- Sanitary type fittings for all connections
- Re-circulation design during die stop
- Fluid delivery cart is equipped with swivel casters and solvent-resistant wheels (non-sparking)
- Relief valves, 3-way valves, pressure gauges, hoses, and clamps
Unless otherwise specified the controls are the responsibility of the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to supply all of the necessary control work and permitting to tie the pump VFD to the machine line speed.